Sunday, June 12, 2011

Life as it came to me!

We are a middle class family. Right from the beginning kept a low profile to save money for the education of children. Anyway today my son is working with the world no 1 company. The other day he took me to show golden gate of San Francisco. I was sitting back in his car and thinking...nostalgic. When i was in my heyday I couldn't afford much fun. Even my friends would make fun of us as we couldn't go out of city. Those days i used to feel very sad and low. but the other day when son took me in his car i was thanking my stars for investing in education. Today I can surely tell others that what we invest in education will come back to us in double! i felt my hard work and effort has been paid back with excellent fruits. The joy of education is inexplicable.
Geeta Rao

No comments:

Post a Comment