Thursday, January 12, 2012

Life is Really Volatile and Amusing Too!

I came across weird incident off late in my life which I love to share with my readers.I used to yell at my husband that I miss small pleasures and petty romance in life. Like wife asking money from husband and husband avoiding,sitting on scooter and going on a long ride or pleasant surprises.One day I saw my husband era ing something in a paper ficticiously,it was very obvious that he didn't want me to see it.I was into some serious conversation.... Then suddenly I screamed and asked him ' what are hiding from me?' he said nothing twice..... Then he showed it was a papaya.... But after this his taunt still hurts me. He said ' Y ou are really weird.".. Some times you think you have missed small pleasures of
Ice and I wanted to serve on your plate this fruit tomorrow morning at break first time.. And now you say.... Oh only this fruit.... You were hiding...?' and he looked in my face thoroughly confused....I burst out into a loud lauter and asked myself....' really what I want...? And smiled my self....

Geeta Rao

No comments:

Post a Comment