Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Nostalgic Meet That Re linked!


Readers sorry for a long gap, I promise you to be regular in sharing instances now on wards.
Time and tide wait for none, at the most,  we can catch  the time enforcing it into beautiful moments. That's what we did recently. It was a collision of anxiety,curiosity and happiness.

On April 30th we all classmates decided to meet at a defined place and celebrate the time gap! Oh I forgot to mention we were meeting, seeing or talking to each after 44 years. Whenever  I heard or saw alumni celebrations of others, I used to feel ' oh where are my fellow classmates? ' One day a call came from my classmate, he greeted me on the 'women's day.' He(M) did hop,skip and jump to get my contact no. His effort made me feel ' Am I lazy or didn't want to talk to any friends or probably hesitant whether they would recognize me or not.....?' Then with the help of technology we came closer and became communicative as well. Then started a session of introduction.

An avalanche of emotions,expressions and feelings rolled down which was needed for everyone. That made us feel 'hey we are all in the same boat more or less.' They had turned into matured and intellectual personalities clubbed with rich experiences in their own field. They have become Doctors, corporate sector employees, bankers,writers,auditors etc. May be this is what they call as golden period of life. Some time simple things give great pleasures only we have time to watch. We had sumptuous lunch, again arranged by one of our classmates V.

Giggling,leg pulling,laughing,crying were the part of this unforgettable get together. At the end it gave us great strength of belongingness. Life has taught us to accept what it offers us in our platter. We all went home happily...... somewhere far I heard the song by Bryan.....' Those were the best days of my life!'

By Geeta Rao

2 comments:

  1. Geeta - brief, yet nicely written. You were not there in person, so even more admirable. Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ನಿನು ಎರಡನೆಯ ಗೆಟ್ ಟುಗೆದರ್ ಗೆ ಬಂದು, ಭಾಗವಹಿಸಿ, ಸಂಭ್ರಮಿಸಿದ ಮೇಲೆ ಪ್ರಸ್ತುತ ಪಡಿಸುವ ಅನಿಸಿಕೆಗಾಗಿ ಕಾತರಿಸುತ್ತಿದ್ದೇನೆ. ಧನ್ಯವಾದಗಳು.

    ReplyDelete