Saturday, October 2, 2010

Life Can be Like This Also???

Today am sharing an 'attitude' with my readers and asking your views please.I am working with IT indistry as an SEO content writer.I was due for promotion this month.I hail from well settled family. When there was a need I struggled for the company and wrote articles.I used to  write 5 articles at times!But when my turn came for appraisal....the bosses are thinking'Whe does she need money?'Isn't it obnoxious? A typical 'attitude'?It means if there need then only these will consider...?I have become very bitter with this attitude.What I thought was 'I will work and get paid as long as I wish.'Scenario has been changed.May be i quit....I don't like to work at the cost of my self respect.What do you say? readers? Now my family is world...! 

I want to live but these are putting an end to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment