Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Life As I see and Try To understand In A Hurry!

Yesterday I was fascinated to see my articles listed in Google first page.It was an achievement indeed for me.I found out all my recent articles listed on Google and got excited and suddenly screamed for my husband to come and see!I thought he also would be as excited as I was.But he was damn cool watching daily soap.He told quietly"Last scene is going on...I will come and see... don't worry!' I was furious and fuming with anger.....I returned to my pc switched it off. Then started thinking coolly that in a way my husband was right! My articles listed on Google he could have seen at any time.... I calmed my mind.within a minute he was there to see my listings! I learnt 'Patience' is needed at the crucial time more than the normal time!

Then next moment we were back on track as if nothing has happened!hahahahahah.....That is life

No comments:

Post a Comment