Thursday, September 23, 2010

Gift Of IT Industry...?!

Luckily or unluckily I work with an it industry. I would love share my feeling being eldest in the company. I was asked to counsel on the sense of dress of female employees especially! Newly joined girls come to office with a very high sense of fashion, where as it distracting and disturbing for the people who are around them. Can’t these female employees come decently dressed? And let others also have a peace of mind?

Whatever I was asked to counsel, I did that, then I asked myself ‘are we still not ready to accept the change in the fashion and style?’How many employees we go on telling about the dress code? Body hugging and revealing dress code is not IT ! Technical competency is! His is one version. Another version is what is wrong when girls come fashionably dressed to office? It means are we not ready to accept the cultural change around us? Or are we just hypocrites having double standards? I seek your advise readers…. am listening…!

No comments:

Post a Comment