Thursday, September 16, 2010

Life-Always smiles If You Smile!

OK, Readers, again I want to share with you what I come across during my walking time in the morning. Today I met the same old lady and told her enthusiastically 'I have written something about you in my blog you can see ... I'll send you URL.' Then meekly with spark in her eyes she said 'I don't know how to operate computers... and in my home no one is free enough to tell me all these things!!' but she was still smiling.....my walk continued,saluting her in my mind!There was a lady regretting that she could not be enough educated. 

Next scene a group of gentlemen were also walking rigorously.Out of curiosity my ear listened to their conversation even.'This year ground nut oil will be costlier than cotton seed oil! I'll buy at least 6 tins!' I was worried whether these have come to lose the calorie or planning to put on more..?

No comments:

Post a Comment