Friday, September 17, 2010

Life Is Full Of Surprises Sometimes!

I started my career as a teacher. Don’t have all those crooked thoughts and mischievous smile  on your face. Then I got shifted to an IT software field. I have taught in the convent also. This is an incident when I was a teacher…. Digging down my memory lane am writing this. In those days along with students teachers were also in the competition. Competition of ‘One up’ sort …..That was the first day of school reopening. It was my class turn to prepare assembly activities…like reading news, asking quiz questions…etc. And the girl whom I delegated the task had forgotten completely. I became angry on that girl and scolded her, and the announcement was done in the mike…. That so…. And so…. Class is unable to assembly duties…….. that poor little girl… with tears in eyes stared only the floor!
Then recently…I happen to attend one reception. The most beautiful girl caught my eyes. Then I kept myself busy in the dinner. Then that beautiful girl came and hugged… ‘Miss….this is…… u remember I had forgotten assembly activities….and you were furious on me?.....now I have become Doctor…. Now I don’t forget!’ hahahahaha
I felt so happy. I felt as if am touching the pod of standing crop in the field!  Felt very happy. That small girl’s face was forgotten……somewhere in the corner of my heart face of small girl got  replaced by a young girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment