Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Life- And it's Youthful Dreams

Yes.
readers,I connect with all of you by sharing my pleasures and sorrows of 'daily happenings.' You know what happened today at my work place? let me brief....  I got a mail of a roughest and toughest looking car and description of its make.I just forwarded to all these three youths who share my cabin. They immediately got thrilled with the look of it. and started to dig out more information Anyway IT youths within fraction of seconds every information was there in their hand. Then started dreaming..... how about buying ...how to apply for loan.Every one knew it was highly unaffordable.But sarcastically they started dreaming. For few seconds I also was carried away by their dreams!
One told 'OK OK  then we can buy and do business... lets use it like taxi.'And the discussions went on in all directions...Everyone laughed to his glory and went back to work!

I being the senior most person was watching something else.'How fast my country is growing...probably we couldn't afford to dream also such things.'Now these youths know so many things.... they can stand confident ally on international platform at any given time.Somewhere in the corner of my heart I was feeling prosperous and flourishing.I smiled for having seen both the time.Flourishing and flourished.


Moral: Unless you think big you can not achieve anything. May be in the process you face lots of problems but the end result is just wonderful....!So dream Big!And you get a way to reach your dream......this happens......really....

wishing you all the best and asking Santa to fulfill your dreams.....in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment