Thursday, December 23, 2010

Life Can Slap You On Face Sometimes!

Readers,
you know what happened the other day? Literally life slapped on my face! I was coming out of the office hurriedly to reach home ASAP.Usually I commute in a rickshaw. I saw a man standing near rickshaw. He was leisurely rubbing tobacco  in his palm. I told him my home address and he acted as if unheard!Then I screamed little loudly my address. He looked at me sternly ans said 'maaaam, this is not my rickshaw,neither I am a rickshaw driver! My car is that!'Ho pointed at a luxurious car!I was feeling just the ground should split and I should go in.He gave me a look 'what a waste you are on earth!'and drove off the car! I was feeling insulted,humiliated,and annoyed on myself.
You know readers I feel great pleasure to share with you such small and petty incidents. It gives me great satisfaction.

Lesson I learnt: Not to assume or presume anything unless we know very surely.Never to judge anyone by his clothes.They may be in disguise!Don't judge the book by its appearance! hahahaha

Bye
Geeta Rao

No comments:

Post a Comment