Thursday, December 16, 2010

Life Is As Light As You Think!

I have been describing the incidents happening around me with you all. The other day I stumbled upon one more incident which I want you to know too. Our manager is my student only. He is such a loving boy.


 Outwardly he wants to create a picture of him as a light hearted and floaty person,but basically he is a serious minded person. we were all involved in talking about some office matter. I suddenly asked 'Hey what is there tomorrow? Then our my student / Manger told me 'Maam tomorrow is Friday...hahahahha.Then I turned at him and said in a teacher's tone' Why are you cracking such chindi Joke?'Leave it to him.



I pointed at the other person who never answers straight! Then he burst into laughter'Hey maaam, it is my right too to crack few chindi jokes sometimes!!''hahahahahahaha' Everybody laughed....
Immediately I introspected myself. I felt 'a child within him is trying to come out to enjoy the light moment.'

We go to attend big corporate sessions on how to balance life and office work? Isn't it the way...I kept on asking myself...We shouldn't miss such small pleasures of life.


cheers
by Geeta Rao

No comments:

Post a Comment