Monday, December 27, 2010

Life Is As We See !



Readers you been my strength to be connected.Today I attended my student's wedding. Her mother and me we are friends also. The girl was looking very pretty as they made a good pair. After a long time attended two days wedding. My friend was happy,tired,relaxed and tensed,a mixture of all feeling at once.In the meantime I observed a lot of things happening around at the wedding venue.
Now I come to the main motto of this blog.There were few other friends always grumbling against me that I don't join their group...kitty.... etc.I respect them for enjoying their lives in their own way. But some how I don't fit in their frame,so I have chosen writing as my passion led profession.

I spent two days listening to their conversation,of sarees,ornaments,recent trends,who got married to whom recently....and all that.Katyayani is furious over me for not joining her kitty. So she introduced me to some one 'We are all kitty friends except this!( pointing at me)Enough now... leave the job and sit at home!' Then I started thinking Katya is a 'happy go lucky ' person.In a given time she would talk on any topic,like saree, food delicacies,jewelries,fashion and relatives etc. Always smiling and talking  she likes to make friends as many as she could!  I  wish I could have that quality. My motto is reverse! I try to maintain rapport with limited ones.

Really readers,I realized ...I  missed all those joys of typical talks of fair sex.IT industry has made me talk to the point,get the work done and go home.
As I was coming home I introspected myself Somewhere something was  missing..... but my IT culture screamed from within 'how many of them could do what I am doing right now?' Wishing them good luck 'I picked up my way 'Had sumptuous food and came back to write this blog.
Katya, this blog is dedicated to you,enjoy life...keep smiling throughout your life.

Geeta Rao

No comments:

Post a Comment