Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Life is Really Beautiful!

Today as usual I got up early in the morning and was getting ready to go to office. In my hussle and bussle my son called me up.He is in USA working for world no 1 company. I was rushing to gulp something in the name of breakfast hurriedly.He told me 'mamma...just listen since three days am struggling to tell you this but somehow time fit is not there..mamma...I am really proud of you for whatever you have been doing...for the last 27 years am watching... you are working like clock monster!hahahaha... 'This made me suddenly stop for a minute and think....did I work like that or he thinks out of love...?
 Whatever it is ! I felt so soothing his words were  like solace to me in the morning.
I jumped up and started towards my office with double speed!The strength of children is the strongest!!



Moral: You can win the world if family is there with you.Dealing with family members purely needs heart not brain! For such small things do we need to attend big big sessions? show your love openly to you family members.....


Geeta Rao

No comments:

Post a Comment